27.1.10

Seidr- Blood In The Soil (Demo)


(Ritualistic Doom. USA. 2009)

Project of A.Lundr of Panopticon.

(Taken from Last.fm:)"Influences include Neurosis, early My Dying Bride, early Anathema, Swans, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Melvins, Tom Waits, Grief, early Katatonia, early Paradise Lost, Godflesh, Funeral.

Full length coming, to be issued by Flenser Records"


Simply amazing stuff.

Tracklisting:
1 Introduction
2 The Night Sky and the Wild Hunt
3 Gullveig
4 On the Shoulders of the Gods
5 Stream Keeper

DOWNLOAD.

2 comments:

Barrwolf said...

You're right. I do like it. Thanks.

Sarah Frary said...

I saw them perform here in Louisville at Skull Alley -- Austin Lunn, the head of Panopticon / Seidr, is one of my very good friends. I performed live art during their act. The show was remarkable and beautifully atmospheric. Makes me smile to see you posting their music here!